Monday, July 1, 2013

Packed and Ready!

Hi Everyone,
  
I just wanted to post one last time before I left. I leave tomorrow for Belize and probably won't be able to write again for a few days. All my bags are packed and finishing touches have been done. I have been sick the last few days due to allergies and I am hoping once I get there my sinuses will decide to like me again. It has been raining everyday in Belize for the past few weeks. This is their rainy season, so the chances for tropical storms and hurricanes are high. I am anxious to see what Belize has to offer. I look forward to sharing my experiences with you all and representing Tarleton State University. 

I hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th Of July! Stay tuned!

Take Care,
Chelsea :)

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful and safe trip to Belize ! and bring back tons of memories !- Roshan

    ReplyDelete